Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Independance Day 2012

I'd like to extend my wishes for your 4th of July holiday.
The fourth of July has always been special to me. In addition to being the anniversary of our country's birth,
it holds special meaning as the anniversary of my parents wedding day. Today would have been my parents 59th celebration of that event if my father were still alive.

So I'd like to give you a gift to celebrate this day. I'm giving you an audio to download and share if you like.

The Authority audio is my gift to you and  it's own my favorites. I discovered the need for this audio while I was creating "Sleepnosis"  hypnosis CDs and I discovered that many people just simply don't have permission from themselves to create and keep changes.

Personal changes, career changes, relationship changes all change begins with the decision to make a change that will be for the greater good. Once that decision is made rest is simple.

Here's your audio 

Have a wonderful holiday and I will speak with you soon

best regards,
Michael

No comments: